Bzzy Beez First Blog

Hi...bzzy Bee here with my first blog. Not sure what to say...a real 'duh' moment for me and that doesn't happen too often unless you count all the times I sit around trying to figure out how to make my website less boring and just get it working. Ok all you bzzy people...my first thought or last thought as it's really late for the day is...as long as it' ain't cancer research, brain surgery...(or any type of life saving moment), then your day ain't half as bad as you thought it was so chalk it up to expereince and move on to the next one.

I prefer to see life as full of possibilities, although to tell you the truth it really sucks some days and even an optimist like me wants to bury my head in the sand and hide like the big chicken I am. Hey but that's my buzz on things...take it or keep on buzzin'...or even give the world your take on all things here.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Home

QUOTES FOR YOU!!

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Books & Tools for Writers

A Lil Bit About Me

Welcome to Beez Wordz...yup that's me. I'm an aspiring writer who hopes one day to be famous but for now this is as good as it gets :) Until the publishing world recognizes my genius,(okay genius maybe a bit egotistical but it's my blog), I've decided to share my work on my own website. Mainly this is my way to vent as a writer and share my ideas with those of a like mind...hey at this point I'll talk to just about anyone who'll listen to me. So go ahead and buzz me.

Recent Comments